Vistas de página en total

lunes, 11 de mayo de 2015

Karma has no dead line.

I am still waiting for a happy ending to exist. You always had been my happy ending baeb, but now that you're gone I wonder what's left on my purse apart from two rusted pennies and a lot of memories I would never be able to swap.
I miss you so much baeb, and I think I would never forget you, but it is time to move on. 
I am sure that sooner or latter another someone, who would gift me moments not having to cry any tears to get them, will find me, and then everything will be all right. 
At least that's what I can't stop reminding   myself each time you make me cry again. 
I hope some day you will find your feet and became conscious of what you loosed by making mistakes such big as letting someone who really loved you go.

Tonight I am laying down in that beach, while the sand tries to make me sneeze and the breeze is making my tears run down my cheeks. 
I swear that if I  e v e r  find someone who could just love me a quarter part of what I currently love  you I will never let him go.



Where are you now?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias todos : )